Service Hotline+86-18168212193 +86-13145229760
Kone elevator inverter (1) The brake must be sensitive and reliable. The brake shoe should fit snugly on the working surface of the brake wheel, and the brake band must be newly installed. The contact surface between the brake band and the brake wheel must not be less than 80% of the area of the brake band. The method: Measure with the lap method (also known as the enclosing measurement method or the eight-point measurement method). When the brake is released, the brake shoes leave the brake wheel together without local conflicts. When pressing, the elevator's taxi interval is operated as required. If the speed is 0.5m / s, it should not be over 100mm.
(2) There should be no loosening of the electromagnetic coil connector, and there should be good insulation protection outside the coil to avoid short circuit. When the DC electromagnetic brake is released, the economical resistance is connected to the coil circuit through the normally closed contact of the touch device to reduce the temperature rise. During normal startup, the voltage at both ends of the coil is 110V and the resistance is 55 ± 5V. The electromagnetic coil must not Over 60 ° C.
(3) The pin of the brake can move freely and can be lubricated with thin oil. When the amount of pin wear exceeds 5% of the original diameter or the ovality exceeds 0.5mm, the new shaft should be replaced. The cracks in the lever system and tension spring should be replaced in time. .
(4) The elevator iron can support the iron core to slide sensitively in the copper sleeve, and if necessary, it can be lubricated with graphite powder (pencil powder can be used instead).
(5) The brake band should be free of oil or paint to prevent excessive braking slip. To reduce the braking torque, use a small knife to lightly scrape or clean with oil. The rivets of the fixed brake band should be buried in the countersink seat holes. The depth of the rivet heads of the new brake band should not be less than 3mm. At any time, the rivet heads of the brake band cannot touch the brake wheels. At / 1, a new band should be replaced.
(6) In order to ensure that the upper and lower ends of the brake shoe are evenly spaced with the brake wheel, and the force applied on the entire touch surface is uniform, the brake base must be adjusted with a shim to keep the brake shoe and the center line of the brake wheel horizontal, and Reach the requirements of center height and straightness. When checking, pay attention to whether the anchor pin is rolling and whether the pad is shifting.
(7) Check the reliability of the brake release equipment, the method is the same as the adjustment method.
(8) Look at the gap between the two iron cores, and measure the different lengths of the bolts in the released and braked states.
(9) The outer surface of the brake wheel should be free of scratches and high temperature coking particles, otherwise it should be ground and lubricated.
Monarch Elevator Inverter MCTC-PES-E1
Monarch Inverter NICE-L-C-4015
Monarch Inverter NICE-L-C-4011
Monarch elevator inverter NICE-L-C-4007
Jarless-Con elevator inverter
Fermator elevator door controller VF5+
Shenling Elevator Door Machine Inverter NSFC01-01A
Shenling Elevator Door Controller NSFC01-02